Thursday, March 20, 2008

100 things about Me

1. I was supposed to be a boy. My parents didn’t even have a girl name picked out. My sister named me. She was 5 years old.

2. I like to talk. I deal with things best by talking through them with someone.

3. I did 3 direct-sales businesses before settling on Tastefully Simple as the fourth and final.

4. I went to a Catholic school for 9 years of my life. I wouldn’t recommend it.

5. I wasn’t interested in my husband in "that way" when we first met.

6. I have burned through at least 3 computers in my time.

7. I would like to own a Mac one day.

8. I’ve finished two 5K’s in my lifetime.

9. One of those 5K’s was this past year. The other was high school.

10. I hate rap music and 93x.

11. I love reality tv.

12. I love anything on Bravo.

13.I hate shopping for clothes.

14. I was married 5 days before Christmas in 2003.

15. I was in labor for 13.5 hours.

16. I was in modeling for a few years.

17. At one time, I loved rap music.

18. My favorite movie is The Notebook.

19. I hate politics.

20. I have held a Koala Bear.

21. I have never been on a road trip longer than 5.5 hours.

22. I am a stay-at-home mom.

23. I have moved 6 times since high school (soon to be 7).

24. I have lived in 3 states.

25. I like fast-food.

26. I love junk food.

27. I hate Chipotle.

28. I like James Taylor, Phil Collins and Paul Simon.

29. I am surrounded by addictions (my own and others).

30. I hate songs as ring tones.

31. I go to Woodland Hills Church.

32. I love kickboxing.

33. I have only voted once in my life.

34. I loathe Amanda on this seasons American Idol.

35. If hate watching the news.

36. I was once in a spelling bee.

37. I weep over hurting people.

38. I have been accused of being a "drama queen".

39. I am deeply in love with my husband.

40. I want to live in a new state or country someday.

41. I like Diet Coke, but LOVE Mountain Dew. (Except for the coating it leaves on your teeth).

42. I cry every New Years when the ball drops.

43. I can eat peanut butter and frosting right out of the jars.

44. I like playing sports, but not watching them.

45. I love Caribou Coffee’s froo-froo drinks.

46. I have had two miscarriages.

47. I trust God, but I don’t try to always understand Him.

48. I used to be a mediator.

49. I first got my period when I was 9 years old.

50. I’ve lost my mind since having a baby.

51. I enjoy playing Texas Hold ’Em.

52. I like being indoors more than outdoors.

53. I hate scary movies.

54. I want to go back to college for teaching.

55. I don’t like wearing clothes, when I can help it.

56. I hate MN winters.

57. I think all politicans are untrustworthy.

58. My nickname is Amykinz.

59. I am annoyed by people who are "trying" too hard to be cool.

60. I have read maybe 2% of the books on my bookshelf.

61. My favorite alcholic drinks are wine, mojitos and long islands.

62. I’ve never had a guy buy me a drink.

63. I used to play deep in the woods and pretend things.

64. I believe dance is a sport.

65. I got away with whatever I wanted in high school.

66. I used to eat ketchup on my mac and cheese.

67. I am very anal-retentive, which is defined as someone who is overly obessed with minor details.

68. I have a would love to fluently speak Spanish.

69. I can not drink room temperature water - it must be ice cold.

70. I am the 38,521 consultant with Tastefully Simple.

71. I actually like watching the Vikings play football.

72. I have had a $400+ phone bill.

73. I think it would be fun to retrace Jesus’ steps one day and walk where he walked.

74. I love all my doctors.

75. I can’t keep a secret.

76. I want to try out for the church choir, but I’m intimidated.

77. I was in a sorority in college.

78. I graduated college in 3.5 years.

79. I have never been in a protest.

80. I love the tv show Scrubs.

81. My daughter makes me laugh, daily.

82. I competed in dance for two years.

83. I have had a gastrointestinal infection.

84. I enjoy trying new foods.

85. I like to aisle shop at stores for hours and yet, buy nothing.

86. I cant wait to grow old with Ben.

87. I think Will Ferrell is hilarious.

88. I have feared for my life.

89. I was disappointed when Christian won this past seasons Project Runway.

90. I have to sit up front at church because I get distracted by all the people in front of me.

91. I don’t own an ipod.

92. I have a very strong personality.

93. I have a short-fuse. (But, I am working on making it longer)

94. I have to be in the right mood to enjoy cooking.

95. I was distraught when Heath Ledger died.

96. I don’t know how anyone call kill a deer.

97. I have played softball, basketball, cheerleading, dance and kickboxing.

98. I miss playing Tetris Attack on the original Super Nintendo.

99. I am irritated by overly sensitive people.

100. I sometimes think putting on make-up is too much work.