Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello from my bed...

Hello from my bed. :( Sickness seems to be wreaking havoc in my little corner of the world this week. Guess it's just my turn to get it. I do have to say though, I've done a pretty good job keeping it a bay with my secret weapons...
Green Monsters
Zicam and Echinacea

Lots of Tea! This is one of my fav's.

A cold has been going around with the kids in my daycare. Started with one, spread to another, then my hubby, now me. Tuesday my DD was sick, throwing up all morning. :(

But she somehow managed to keep a smile on her face.

Must've been all that healthy food I was feeding her. :)
Or maybe it was this...
Elmo's World

Being ill has made me wonder if it's better to keep on with your exercise routine or if you should maybe rest instead. Here's a good article from the well-known Mayo Clinic here in MN and what they recommend.

I was planning on going for a light run, but after breakfast, I was just feeling too weak. So, I'm listening to my body and just resting in bed today.

Q: What natural remedies have you found work for your quick recovery/healing of illnesses?