Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

I hope you all had an awesome Father's Day! We sure did. I have some great posts coming up to recap what we did, so stay tuned...

But for now...

I'd like to start doing a weekly wrap-up post once a week to do just that, wrap up the week. Here's the first installment. Enjoy!

Popular Posts
My top 5 most popular posts from this week. Check them out, if you missed them!

  1. Healthy Fast Food... in a Glass!
  2. The McDonald's Experiment/Freedom From Food Addiction
  3. Bare Naked
  4. Diabetics Eat Burritos, too
  5. My Miracle

Blogger Love - Referrals
A big THANK YOU and shout out to the following bloggers, who were the top referring sites this week! Check out their blogs, if you haven't yet!

  1. The Fowble Five
  2. Choosing Raw
  3. Chocolate-Covered Katie
  4. Oh She Glows

Blogger Love - My Favorite Posts
These are posts written by fellow bloggers. These are my favorites from this week!
  1. Green Recovery: Wendy Puts An End to Compulsive Eating Thru a Plant-Strong Diet @ Choosing Raw
  2. I'm Not Wearing Makeup @ Chocolate Covered Katie
  3. Learning to Love My Post-Partum Body @ The Wannabe Athlete
  4. Speedy Running Strategies & Summer Running Goals @ Oh She Glows
  5. Coconut Oil Almond Butter Cookies @ Daily Garnish
  6. Week 22: My Pregnancy Journey @ Daily Garnish
  7. Lower Body Beach Blast @ Faith, Fitness, Fun
  8. Crazy Mother Nature @ Oh She Glows
Just For Fun - Popular Search Words
These are the top keywords that people have used this week to find my blog.

  1. Garlic In Your Pores
  2. Healing Dish
  3. Trader Joe's Diabetic Friendly Bread
  4. What Is the Most Diabetic-Friendly Bread

Just For Fun - Countries Visited
People from all over the world find my blog! Here are the countries that visited this week (besides the USA).

  1. Canada
  2. Germany
  3. United Kingdom
  4. India
  5. Peru
  6. Sweden
  7. Spain
  8. New Zealand
  9. Pakistan
A special THANK YOU to all my readers! YOU are the reason I write this blog. YOU make all the effort worth it! I am grateful for each and every one of you. 
xoxo,
Amykinz, Foodie4Healing