Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up


Popular Posts
My top 5 most popular posts from this week. Check them out, if you missed them!

  1. 10 Tips to Control Gestational Diabetes without Medication
  2. Meet Adelyn Anna: My HynoBirthing/Waterbirth Story
  3. 4-weeks postpartum: The Recipes (pt 2)
  4. 1-Week postpartum: Nutrition & Fitness
  5. Nesting & Operation Pamper Mommy

Blogger Love - Referrals
A big THANK YOU and shout out to the following bloggers, who were the top referring sites this week! Check out their blogs, if you haven't yet!

  1. Daily Garnish
  2. Family Fresh Cooking
  3. The Runny Egg

Blogger Love - My Favorite Posts
These are posts written by fellow bloggers. These are my favorites from this week!
  1. Pumpkin Spice Latte @ Love Veggies And Yoga
  2. 10 Worst Halloween Costumes for Babies
  3. I'm Back, Baby! @ Faith Fitness Fun
  4. Traveling As A Vegan: Some Lessons Learned @ The Queen of Shibas
  5. A Smile Bitten Ear @ Stir The Pot
  6. Kids Tri @ The Fowble Five
  7. YMCA Women's Tri @ The Fowble Five
  8. Back to the Great Outdoors @ Confessions of an Ex Non-Runner
  9. Experiment #5: Shampoo & Conditioner @ I Can Do It Myself
Just For Fun - Popular Search Words
These are the top keywords that people have used this week to find my blog.

  1. Spinach Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  2. Dance Makeup
  3. Peanut Butter 3 Weeks Post Partum
  4. Tomato Cucumber Salad with Ranch
  5. Vegetable Patties
  6. Santa Fe Casserole Recipes
  7. 1800 Stove
  8. 2 Spoons of Coconut Oil Post Partum

Just For Fun - Countries Visited
People from all over the world find my blog! Here are the countries that visited this week (besides the USA).

  1. Canada
  2. Oman
  3. Romania
  4. Australia
  5. Egypt
  6. Singapore
  7. France
  8. Qatar
  9. Russia
A special THANK YOU to all my readers! YOU are the reason I write this blog. YOU make all the effort worth it! I am grateful for each and every one of you. 
xoxo,
Amykinz, Foodie4Healing