Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Milestone!!!

How are you doing with giving over your plans for a healthy life to God?

Just wanted to give you a quick little reminder that without Him, we will likely fail. Or at least we will struggle a lot more than we need to.

The Bible says in Psalms 37:5 NASB, "Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it."

I've been making it a point to get my strength from God. And He has not failed me.

Today, I first took a 1-hr yoga class. At times, my whole body was shaking. This tells me just how out of shape I've allowed myself to become.

But then, I got on the treadmill and attempted to try the TIU Cupid's Cardio routine again today. And guess what? I reached a new milestone!

3.79 miles in 45-minutes! That's the farthest I've ever gone at one time!!!

Afterwards, I could barely move, so I soaked in a Lavendar Epsom Salt bath. That was heavenly! 

What are your goals for tomorrow?