Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Love Your Body" Progress Report - Week 1

Some of you may have heard of Tone It Up by now and some of you may have not.

I've followed the TIU girls for long time, but never actually did any of their workouts...until now. And I am loving them!

They currently have a challenge titled, "Love Your Body". It's a 6-wk challenge and the big goal is to do 100-miles by Valentine's Day. You can walk, bike, swim, run, etc. your mileage. There are mini and daily goals along the way, too. Each day they give you a new workout to do. I, personally, love the variety because I get bored very easily.

So, I survived week 1. I didn't just survive. I fell in love with the program! I've completed all of my workouts (except the yoga on Monday nights because I get home from small group too late. I may start doing it before group, though).

Here are my progress report photos:

Starting Weight: 139#
Week 1 Weight: 136.9#

Start
Week 1: My abs are becoming more defined!
Start
Week 1: My posture is improving!





Start
Week 1: Posture is improving & abs are more defined!

Start
Week 1: Check out my back and shoulder muscles!

---
I'd like to leave you all with this delicious recipe:

Brittany's Vegan Eggnog Oats
These oats reminded me so much of eggnog! They are filling and delicious. Eat them hot or cold.


They were a big hit with little A, too! Enter wardrobe change #2 for the day. :-)