Friday, July 15, 2011

Natural Remedies

Sorry I haven't posted this week...

I'm 2 days away from my due date!
AND...

I have Laryngitis. :( Boo.

I started feeling like I had a sore throat on Tuesday and finally went to the Dr yesterday after not being able to sleep and fighting a horrible & persistent dry cough.

Of course, there's not a whole lot that they can do & could the timing be any worse?!

So, for now, I'm just trying to find relief in whatever way I can & pray this baby stays put until I'm feeling well enough to deliver her with confidence.

Here are my remedies:

All of these things above are mostly natural ways to boost my immune system and help soothe my sore throat.


These are my not-so-natural things that I only use if I absolutely need to!


Of course, in the moments when the soothers are working & I'm feeling pretty good, I have to let loose a little. So, we had a 30-second dance party in the kitchen. :)

That's right! This 40-week pregnant Mama can still shake it! :) I may be sick, but my Spirit isn't crushed. 

Have a great weekend everyone!