Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Popular Posts
My top 5 most popular posts from this week. Check them out, if you missed them!

  1. Father's Day: Izzy's Ice Cream Cafe - Pt 3
  2. My Miracle...
  3. Father's Day: Picnic - Pt 2
  4. The McDonald's Experiment/Freedom From Food Addiction
  5. 10 Tips to Control Gestational Diabetes without Medication

Blogger Love - Referrals
A big THANK YOU and shout out to the following bloggers, who were the top referring sites this week! Check out their blogs, if you haven't yet!

  1. The Fowble Five
  2. The Wannabe Athlete
  3. Healthy Tipping Point - When everyday decisions add up to something amazing
  4. The Runny Egg - Breaking out of my shell, one run at a time
  5. Janish Family Blog

Blogger Love - My Favorite Posts
These are posts written by fellow bloggers. These are my favorites from this week!
  1. Declaration of Dependence @ Lillies in the Valley
  2. Win Our Cherry Fest Basket @ Whole Story
  3. How to Make a Pretty Omelet @ Healthy Tipping Point
  4. The Pole to Pole Run @ Healthy Tipping Point
Just For Fun - Popular Search Words
These are the top keywords that people have used this week to find my blog.

  1. Freedom From Junk Food Addiction
  2. Chobani
  3. Foodie Eat McDonald's
  4. Gestational Diabetes Disappearing at 33 Weeks
  5. Healing Endo
  6. Healing Gestational Diabetes
  7. How to Control Gestational Diabetes at Night
  8. Izzy's Ice Cream People's Flavor
  9. McDonald's Food Addicted

Just For Fun - Countries Visited
People from all over the world find my blog! Here are the countries that visited this week (besides the USA).

  1. Australia
  2. Canada
  3. Germany
  4. Finland
  5. Iran
  6. Russia
  7. Switzerland
  8. France
  9. United Kingdom
A special THANK YOU to all my readers! YOU are the reason I write this blog. YOU make all the effort worth it! I am grateful for each and every one of you. 
xoxo,
Amykinz, Foodie4Healing