Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Popular Posts
My top 5 most popular posts from this week. Check them out, if you missed them!

  1. If I Were Anyone But Me...
  2. Natural Remedies
  3. Pool vs Beach, La Croix & Gummy Bear Brats
  4. Father's Day: Como Zoo - Pt 1
  5. Healthy Fast Food...In a Glass

Blogger Love - Referrals
A big THANK YOU and shout out to the following bloggers, who were the top referring sites this week! Check out their blogs, if you haven't yet!

  1. The Fowble Five
  2. I Can Do It Myself - experiments in self-sufficiency for the stubbornly independent
  3. Daily Garnish

Blogger Love - My Favorite Posts
These are posts written by fellow bloggers. These are my favorites from this week!
  1. I Can Do It Myself @ I Can Do It Myself <---my unborn child's Godmother's new blog!
  2. Running is for Crazy People @ Healthy Tipping Point (Guest Post)
  3. Running for Two: Keeping it Comfortable @ This Runner's Trials
  4. Mexico City: Romance & PDA's @ Love Veggies and Yoga
  5. First Aid for Summer's Best Fun @ Whole Story
Just For Fun - Popular Search Words
These are the top keywords that people have used this week to find my blog.

  1. Gummy Bear Brats
  2. Laparotomy with Thomas Hilgers
  3. Diabetes Control without Medication
  4. Diabetic Friendly Bread
  5. Food Blog Weekly Wrap Up Blogspot
  6. How to Treat a McDonald's Addiction
  7. Laryngitis
  8. Meal in a Glass Protein Powder

Just For Fun - Countries Visited
People from all over the world find my blog! Here are the countries that visited this week (besides the USA).

  1. Germany
  2. India
  3. United Kingdom
  4. Canada
  5. Italy
  6. Latvia
  7. Romania
  8. Australia
  9. Philippines
A special THANK YOU to all my readers! YOU are the reason I write this blog. YOU make all the effort worth it! I am grateful for each and every one of you. 
xoxo,
Amykinz, Foodie4Healing