Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Popular Posts
My top 5 most popular posts from this week. Check them out, if you missed them!

  1. Nesting & Operation Pamper Mommy
  2. Pool vs Beach, La Croix & Gummy Bear Brats
  3. My Miracle...
  4. 10 Tips to Control Gestational Diabetes without Medication
  5. Diabetics Eat Burritos, Too

Blogger Love - Referrals
A big THANK YOU and shout out to the following bloggers, who were the top referring sites this week! Check out their blogs, if you haven't yet!

  1. The Fowble Five
  2. Faith, Fitness, Fun - because life is more than diet & workouts
  3. The Wannabe Athlete

Blogger Love - My Favorite Posts
These are posts written by fellow bloggers. These are my favorites from this week!
  1. Challenge the Body: Circuit Training @ Faith, Fitness, Fun
  2. Lessons from a New Gardener @ Oh She Glows
  3. 40th Birthday Ugly Dress Party @ I'm An Organizing Junkie
  4. Getting to Know Our Baby @ Daily Garnish
  5. Clothes Shopping for New Moms @ The Wannabe Athlete
  6. ABC Foods @ The Lunch Box Project
Just For Fun - Popular Search Words
These are the top keywords that people have used this week to find my blog.

  1. Gummy Bear Brats
  2. Foodie on Endo Diet
  3. Can Diabetics Eat Burritos
  4. Beach vs Pool
  5. Blood Sugar Reading After McDonald's
  6. Como Zoo Animals
  7. Gestational Diabetes Low Reading Tips

Just For Fun - Countries Visited
People from all over the world find my blog! Here are the countries that visited this week (besides the USA).

  1. Canada
  2. Russia
  3. India
  4. Germany
  5. Ukraine
  6. Australia
  7. China
  8. Japan
  9. Lithuania
A special THANK YOU to all my readers! YOU are the reason I write this blog. YOU make all the effort worth it! I am grateful for each and every one of you. 
xoxo,
Amykinz, Foodie4Healing