Monday, September 27, 2010

That's Random

I have a bunch of random things to share...

1) Have you ever heard of vegetable ice cream? It sounds incredibly interesting! It, however, contains dairy, so I won't be able to try it. But thought I'd pass it along. You can find it here.

2) I love love love love the Spa Channel on pandora.com. It rocks my world and keeps me calm!

3) Want your kids to play an educational online game? Click on this link: A Foodie Game for Kids

4) The Food Buzz Challenge #2 is now open for voting! I voted for 21 candidates this time. Good luck everyone!

5) Don't forget about my Challenge! You could win $10! The opportunity ends THIS THURS!

6) If you've never tried Hibachi cuisine, you must RUN to the nearest location! The food is soooo yummy (and packed w/calories and "naughty" food) and it's so much fun to watch them cook right in front of you. They even throw in some humor. Even the kids had a blast!
Salad w/Ginger Dressing.
Hibachi Chef.



























7) My friend Abby makes the best white-chocolate-cranberry scones and coffee!

I think that's it for now! :)