Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Supportive Families

Mondays and Wednesdays are a little hectic for me. My DD has preschool, so I have to load up and unload all the kids twice on those days. We get home from picking her up around 11:30 and today we had to stop at the bank, so it was more like noon, which is typically when I have lunch on the table. So, on days like these, I try to throw something really easy together. Today it was this...
Romaine, Strawberries, Goat Cheese & Sunflower Seeds
While I typically don't eat dairy products, occasionally I'll embrace goat cheese, because it's easier for our bodies to digest. In this salad, it was delicious! These pictures were before I slathered on my Homemade "Ranch" Dressing! Watch for that recipe later today!

Today's theme in my daycare was "My Family". The kids built houses out of blocks, learned to set the table and drew a picture of their family. It got me thinking about my family and how grateful I am for them. My husband has been extremely supportive of my health-choices, every step of the way, despite the increase in what we're spending on groceries. He's always supportive, no matter what I do.

How about you? Is your family supportive of your health-conscience decisions?